Danube Tourism Management Organisation Elects Chairman
Ruse Mayor Plamen Stoilov was elected Chairman of the newly set up Organisation for Management of Danube Tourism Region, while Svishtov Mayor Gencho Genchev will be Deputy Chairman, Svishtov Municipality said.
The Danube tourism region includes 67 municipalities, which makes it the largest compared to the other eight in the country, with a total of 21% of the national territory and 16% of the population.
The organisation will work for the creation of regional tourism products and the implementation of regional marketing and advertising on the territory of the Danube tourism region. Among its main objectives are the region’s promotion as an attractive destination and assisting cooperation between all parties for the development of competitive and sustainable tourism in the following areas: cultural-historical, river cruise, adventure and ecotourism, hunting, entertainment and shopping, wine and culinary, religious, pilgrimage tourism, etc.
- » Bulgarians Traveled most in the Country in the Fourth Quarter of 2018
- » The Introduction of the Unified Tourist Information System in Bulgaria Begins
- » Minister Angelkova: 30-40% Decrease of Young Tourists at the Bulgarian Coast
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova Will Present the Unified Tourist Information System
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts