Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
The detailed development plans of the Druzhba 2, Musagenica, Lyulin 1 and Slivnitsa boulevards will be completed in 2019. The plan for bicycle and pedestrian connection between the Izgrev and Slatina districts will be ready along the route of the former railway line from Pioneer station. An Ordinance on the Urban Environment in Sofia is to be adopted, said the chief architect Zdravko Zdravkov, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"I believe that with such a tool we will be able to create a system of standards - I am talking about the Urban Ordinance so that we arrange the city." We started with standards regarding façades, color solutions, using materials in the streets "Graf Ignatiev "," Shishman "," Seventh September "and" Solunska "to have mandatory requirements in the way of facade designing, obligatory places for advertising, we also work on the layout of the pavements, the air conditioners, the three clear conditions - not to see give, do not rumble or drop, we need to create rules and our task is to create the rules, "explained Zdravkov.
In 2019 a regulatory plan for the road link between Mladost and Liulin Highway will be prepared through the Gorno Banyan Way, the chief architect of Sofia also said.
- » Organic Agriculture in Bulgaria is Already Monitored with an Electronic Register
- » Traffic on Bulgaria Blvd in Sofia is Restored
- » Mountain Rescuers were Looking for a Missing Person in Pirin
- » Bulgarian Tol System Will Generate BGN 600 million Revenue Per Year
- » Final: The Case of the Omani State Fund Against Bulgaria over the CCB has been Completed
- » Changes in Traffic in Sofia from Today, See Where