Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
The detailed development plans of the Druzhba 2, Musagenica, Lyulin 1 and Slivnitsa boulevards will be completed in 2019. The plan for bicycle and pedestrian connection between the Izgrev and Slatina districts will be ready along the route of the former railway line from Pioneer station. An Ordinance on the Urban Environment in Sofia is to be adopted, said the chief architect Zdravko Zdravkov, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
"I believe that with such a tool we will be able to create a system of standards - I am talking about the Urban Ordinance so that we arrange the city." We started with standards regarding façades, color solutions, using materials in the streets "Graf Ignatiev "," Shishman "," Seventh September "and" Solunska "to have mandatory requirements in the way of facade designing, obligatory places for advertising, we also work on the layout of the pavements, the air conditioners, the three clear conditions - not to see give, do not rumble or drop, we need to create rules and our task is to create the rules, "explained Zdravkov.
In 2019 a regulatory plan for the road link between Mladost and Liulin Highway will be prepared through the Gorno Banyan Way, the chief architect of Sofia also said.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024