SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY Event Open Doors in Sofia on March 26
Technology is already changing urban life as we know it, but it is still hard to imagine what this change will lead to in ten years. The framework, however, is clear. Cities have more pulling power than ever, and with it a growing responsibility to provide better decision making, better understanding and protection of the environment, and ultimately better user experience to rising citizen numbers.
The best solution that we know so far is smarter cities. Structures and local governments using data from citizens, devices, and assets to manage traffic, transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste, law enforcement, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and any other service for their citizens.
On March 26th, the SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY from will bring together experts from businesses and municipalities from the UK, Finland, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria and beyond to talk about the future of:
- smart city management
- green, electrical, autonomous mobility
- smart utilities
- smart and sustainable buildings and homes
Book your seat here.
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019
- » Chinese Company Secures USD 135.5 Million for Bulgarian Port Project
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million
- » Amazon Closes its Online Shopping Platform in China