SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY Event Open Doors in Sofia on March 26
Technology is already changing urban life as we know it, but it is still hard to imagine what this change will lead to in ten years. The framework, however, is clear. Cities have more pulling power than ever, and with it a growing responsibility to provide better decision making, better understanding and protection of the environment, and ultimately better user experience to rising citizen numbers.
The best solution that we know so far is smarter cities. Structures and local governments using data from citizens, devices, and assets to manage traffic, transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste, law enforcement, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and any other service for their citizens.
On March 26th, the SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY from will bring together experts from businesses and municipalities from the UK, Finland, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria and beyond to talk about the future of:
- smart city management
- green, electrical, autonomous mobility
- smart utilities
- smart and sustainable buildings and homes
Book your seat here.
- » Petar Stoychev Was Awarded For Honorary Ambassador of Novinite.com For 2018
- » Personality in the News Awards 2018: Stefan Dimitrov and the Project AirBg.info (PHOTOS)
- » Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
- » Shell Transfers to Repsol 20% of Oil and Gas Exploration Rights in Han Kubrat Offshore Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doverie United Holding Bought the Second Largest Bank in Moldova for BGN 76 Million
- » AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria