SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY Event Open Doors in Sofia on March 26
Technology is already changing urban life as we know it, but it is still hard to imagine what this change will lead to in ten years. The framework, however, is clear. Cities have more pulling power than ever, and with it a growing responsibility to provide better decision making, better understanding and protection of the environment, and ultimately better user experience to rising citizen numbers.
The best solution that we know so far is smarter cities. Structures and local governments using data from citizens, devices, and assets to manage traffic, transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste, law enforcement, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and any other service for their citizens.
On March 26th, the SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY from will bring together experts from businesses and municipalities from the UK, Finland, Germany, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Austria and beyond to talk about the future of:
- smart city management
- green, electrical, autonomous mobility
- smart utilities
- smart and sustainable buildings and homes
Book your seat here.
- » Gas Transit was Discussed in the Meetings of the Bulgarian Delegation in Moscow
- » New Opportunities Can be Uncovered for Energy co-op between Bulgaria, Azerbaijan
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!