Bulgarian Businessman Spas Rusev Targets Telekom Romania after Albania
The Bulgarian entrepreneur Spas Rusev has confirmed he is in talks to buy Telekom Romania.
Speaking to Capital, he added that because of the size of the possible transaction he is undertaking it with a partner.
Furthermore, he will at a future date also enter into talks to buy the Macedonian incumbent.
As previously reported by Broadband TV News, it was announced last week that Rusev, along with the Bulgarian-Albanian investor Elvin Guri, is to buy Telekom Albania from Deutsche Telekom subsidiary OTE for €50 million.
According to Capital, the acquisition is just the first step is his regional expansion in the Balkans.
Local reports say that Telekom Romania’s fixed and mobile businesses could be worth a total of over €1 billion.
- » Petar Stoychev Was Awarded For Honorary Ambassador of Novinite.com For 2018
- » Personality in the News Awards 2018: Stefan Dimitrov and the Project AirBg.info (PHOTOS)
- » Bulgarian Head of State: My Decisions For the Electoral Code Will be in Favour of the Public Interest
- » Shell Transfers to Repsol 20% of Oil and Gas Exploration Rights in Han Kubrat Offshore Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doverie United Holding Bought the Second Largest Bank in Moldova for BGN 76 Million
- » AtScale will Invest $ 25 Million in Bulgaria