Bulgarian Businessman Spas Rusev Targets Telekom Romania after Albania
The Bulgarian entrepreneur Spas Rusev has confirmed he is in talks to buy Telekom Romania.
Speaking to Capital, he added that because of the size of the possible transaction he is undertaking it with a partner.
Furthermore, he will at a future date also enter into talks to buy the Macedonian incumbent.
As previously reported by Broadband TV News, it was announced last week that Rusev, along with the Bulgarian-Albanian investor Elvin Guri, is to buy Telekom Albania from Deutsche Telekom subsidiary OTE for €50 million.
According to Capital, the acquisition is just the first step is his regional expansion in the Balkans.
Local reports say that Telekom Romania’s fixed and mobile businesses could be worth a total of over €1 billion.
- » Russian and Korean Company with Interest in Belene NPP, China's CNNC Is also Expected
- » Physical Stores Remain Fashionable in Sofia
- » The Tourists in Pirin Have almost Doubled
- » Turkish Holding Wants to Buy UK's Second Largest Steelmaker
- » Every Fourth Flight from Bulgaria Departed with a Delay in July
- » Many Vineyards Affected by Hail before Grape Harvest