Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
Representatives of the European Commission, Russia and Ukraine will talk today on gas issues despite the forthcoming two-month holiday of the EU Energy Commissioner Maroš Šefčovič, TASS reported.
Late last week, it was reported that Šefčovič is running for president of Slovakia and goes on unpaid holiday in the framework of the election campaign from 1 February to 31 March. His responsibilities will be temporarily taken over by EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete.
At the meeting today, EU will be represented by Maroš Šefčovič, Ukraine by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and by the director of Naftogaz Andriy Kobolyev and Russia by Energy Minister Alexander Novak and Gazprom Deputy Alexander Medvedev.
This will be the second meeting at the political level since the summer of last year.
- » Bulgarian Producers Can Go to the Markets in North Africa
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas