Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
Representatives of the European Commission, Russia and Ukraine will talk today on gas issues despite the forthcoming two-month holiday of the EU Energy Commissioner Maroš Šefčovič, TASS reported.
Late last week, it was reported that Šefčovič is running for president of Slovakia and goes on unpaid holiday in the framework of the election campaign from 1 February to 31 March. His responsibilities will be temporarily taken over by EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete.
At the meeting today, EU will be represented by Maroš Šefčovič, Ukraine by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and by the director of Naftogaz Andriy Kobolyev and Russia by Energy Minister Alexander Novak and Gazprom Deputy Alexander Medvedev.
This will be the second meeting at the political level since the summer of last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Facebook Employees Protesting Against Mark Zuckerberg
- » Associated Press: Bulgaria Aims to Build Russian Pipeline on Time
- » Dieselgate - Top German Court: VW must Pay Compensation
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian Minister of Transport: There are Currently No 5G Networks in Bulgaria