Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
Representatives of the European Commission, Russia and Ukraine will talk today on gas issues despite the forthcoming two-month holiday of the EU Energy Commissioner Maroš Šefčovič, TASS reported.
Late last week, it was reported that Šefčovič is running for president of Slovakia and goes on unpaid holiday in the framework of the election campaign from 1 February to 31 March. His responsibilities will be temporarily taken over by EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete.
At the meeting today, EU will be represented by Maroš Šefčovič, Ukraine by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and by the director of Naftogaz Andriy Kobolyev and Russia by Energy Minister Alexander Novak and Gazprom Deputy Alexander Medvedev.
This will be the second meeting at the political level since the summer of last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State