Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
Representatives of the European Commission, Russia and Ukraine will talk today on gas issues despite the forthcoming two-month holiday of the EU Energy Commissioner Maroš Šefčovič, TASS reported.
Late last week, it was reported that Šefčovič is running for president of Slovakia and goes on unpaid holiday in the framework of the election campaign from 1 February to 31 March. His responsibilities will be temporarily taken over by EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete.
At the meeting today, EU will be represented by Maroš Šefčovič, Ukraine by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and by the director of Naftogaz Andriy Kobolyev and Russia by Energy Minister Alexander Novak and Gazprom Deputy Alexander Medvedev.
This will be the second meeting at the political level since the summer of last year.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5