Representatives of the EU, Russia and Ukraine Will Discuss Gas Supplies
Representatives of the European Commission, Russia and Ukraine will talk today on gas issues despite the forthcoming two-month holiday of the EU Energy Commissioner Maroš Šefčovič, TASS reported.
Late last week, it was reported that Šefčovič is running for president of Slovakia and goes on unpaid holiday in the framework of the election campaign from 1 February to 31 March. His responsibilities will be temporarily taken over by EU Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Cañete.
At the meeting today, EU will be represented by Maroš Šefčovič, Ukraine by Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and by the director of Naftogaz Andriy Kobolyev and Russia by Energy Minister Alexander Novak and Gazprom Deputy Alexander Medvedev.
This will be the second meeting at the political level since the summer of last year.
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million
- » Rosatom is Ready to Take Part in Any Form to Resume the Belene NPP
- » North Stream 2 Filed a Third Request For a Building Permit From Denmark
- » Bulgarian Bio Farmers Want the Resignation of the Agriculture Minister
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Will Receive BGN 81 mln For the 2018 Harvest
- » Bulgartransgaz Receives Nearly BGN 55 mln Under the Connecting Europe Facility For Modernization and Expansion of the Bulgarian Gas Transmission Network