Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
There is still a danger of avalanches in the mountains, the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. Skiers are advised to stay on the marked slopes.
Morning temperatures in the mountains range from zero to minus 10 degrees C. The resorts and ski centres are operating subject to the weather conditions.
No accidents in the mountains were registered in the last 24 hours. The resort facilities are operating, the slopes have been prepared. More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » Turkey's Lake Tuz Turned Pink
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas