Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
There is still a danger of avalanches in the mountains, the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. Skiers are advised to stay on the marked slopes.
Morning temperatures in the mountains range from zero to minus 10 degrees C. The resorts and ski centres are operating subject to the weather conditions.
No accidents in the mountains were registered in the last 24 hours. The resort facilities are operating, the slopes have been prepared. More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C
- » Coal-fired Power Plants of the Western Balkans Cost Bulgaria up to EUR 700m a Year
- » March with Temperatures and Rainfall in the Norms, Predict Weather Forecasts
- » Dangerously Dirty Air in the Big Cities in Bulgaria