Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
There is still a danger of avalanches in the mountains, the Mountain Rescue Service (MRS) to the Bulgarian Red Cross told Focus News Agency. Skiers are advised to stay on the marked slopes.
Morning temperatures in the mountains range from zero to minus 10 degrees C. The resorts and ski centres are operating subject to the weather conditions.
No accidents in the mountains were registered in the last 24 hours. The resort facilities are operating, the slopes have been prepared. More information is available on MRS’ website, or on 02/ 9632000 and 088 1470.
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C
- » UN: By 2050, There Will be More Plastic in the Seas Than Fish
- » Considerable Clouds Today in Bulgaria, Rain in Some Places
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C