Macedonian Citizen was Detained for Assault of a Policeman in Sofia
A 33-year-old Macedonian citizen was arrested in Sofia after he assaulted a policeman in the district of Druzhba in the capital .
The man behaved aggressively towards the policeman who came to the scene after the accident, the BNR announced. He hit one of the two cops in his hand, so he was detained.
The Ministry of Interior official was examined in a hospital and released for home treatment.
Currently the police in Sofia is searching for the other participant in the incident.
The case is being investigated by staff at the Eighth Regional Police Department. For the moment, the attacker has not been on drugs or drunk.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria