Macedonian Citizen was Detained for Assault of a Policeman in Sofia
A 33-year-old Macedonian citizen was arrested in Sofia after he assaulted a policeman in the district of Druzhba in the capital .
The man behaved aggressively towards the policeman who came to the scene after the accident, the BNR announced. He hit one of the two cops in his hand, so he was detained.
The Ministry of Interior official was examined in a hospital and released for home treatment.
Currently the police in Sofia is searching for the other participant in the incident.
The case is being investigated by staff at the Eighth Regional Police Department. For the moment, the attacker has not been on drugs or drunk.
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering