Macedonian Citizen was Detained for Assault of a Policeman in Sofia
A 33-year-old Macedonian citizen was arrested in Sofia after he assaulted a policeman in the district of Druzhba in the capital .
The man behaved aggressively towards the policeman who came to the scene after the accident, the BNR announced. He hit one of the two cops in his hand, so he was detained.
The Ministry of Interior official was examined in a hospital and released for home treatment.
Currently the police in Sofia is searching for the other participant in the incident.
The case is being investigated by staff at the Eighth Regional Police Department. For the moment, the attacker has not been on drugs or drunk.
- » Bulgarian Police Seizes 76 kg of Cocaine Hidden Among Fruits
- » Greenhouse for Marijuana Discovered in Southern Bulgaria
- » Three Boys from Kardzhali Stole 80 Kilos of Ice Cream
- » Bulgarian Law Enforcers Dismantle Counterfeit Euro Ring
- » A US Court Condemned an Ukrainian Woman for Child Pornography
- » 25 Members of Drug Gang are Internationally Wanted