Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
Today, cloudy weather will prevail with the odd cloud break, slight chance of precipitation, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
In the morning lowlands and valleys will be foggy in some places. There will be light west-northwest wind that will become east-northeast in the afternoon. Maximum temperatures: to the north and in highlands of Western Bulgaria – between 1°C and 6°C, to the south – between 6°C and 11°C. Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for January, increasing slightly during the day.
Mountains will be mostly cloudy but slight chance of precipitation. More sunshine expected in the high mountain areas in Southwestern Bulgaria. The wind will be moderate from west-northwest. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m – about 2°C, and at 2.000 m – about minus 4°C.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October