Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
Today, cloudy weather will prevail with the odd cloud break, slight chance of precipitation, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
In the morning lowlands and valleys will be foggy in some places. There will be light west-northwest wind that will become east-northeast in the afternoon. Maximum temperatures: to the north and in highlands of Western Bulgaria – between 1°C and 6°C, to the south – between 6°C and 11°C. Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for January, increasing slightly during the day.
Mountains will be mostly cloudy but slight chance of precipitation. More sunshine expected in the high mountain areas in Southwestern Bulgaria. The wind will be moderate from west-northwest. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m – about 2°C, and at 2.000 m – about minus 4°C.
- » Code Yellow For Strong Winds Declared For 16 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain Toward Noon, Snowfall in the Mountains
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C