Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
Today, cloudy weather will prevail with the odd cloud break, slight chance of precipitation, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
In the morning lowlands and valleys will be foggy in some places. There will be light west-northwest wind that will become east-northeast in the afternoon. Maximum temperatures: to the north and in highlands of Western Bulgaria – between 1°C and 6°C, to the south – between 6°C and 11°C. Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for January, increasing slightly during the day.
Mountains will be mostly cloudy but slight chance of precipitation. More sunshine expected in the high mountain areas in Southwestern Bulgaria. The wind will be moderate from west-northwest. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m – about 2°C, and at 2.000 m – about minus 4°C.
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air