Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
Today, cloudy weather will prevail with the odd cloud break, slight chance of precipitation, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
In the morning lowlands and valleys will be foggy in some places. There will be light west-northwest wind that will become east-northeast in the afternoon. Maximum temperatures: to the north and in highlands of Western Bulgaria – between 1°C and 6°C, to the south – between 6°C and 11°C. Atmospheric pressure is slightly lower than the average for January, increasing slightly during the day.
Mountains will be mostly cloudy but slight chance of precipitation. More sunshine expected in the high mountain areas in Southwestern Bulgaria. The wind will be moderate from west-northwest. Maximum temperature at 1,200 m – about 2°C, and at 2.000 m – about minus 4°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1