Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll
MOST Britons do not want a second EU membership referendum, according to a poll revealed yesterday ahead of yet another crunch Brexit week for the Government, The Daily Express reports.
The survey also revealed the UK was divided over whether it should delay Brexit or if the Government was right to hold the 2016 vote. According to the Sky Data poll, 56 percent said they were opposed to another public vote. The data comes as Theresa May addresses Parliament today as numerous MPs attempt to wrest control of the Brexit process away from her.
After her Brexit deal was emphatically rejected last week Mrs May is now under serious pressure to present a plan that will pass through the Commons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine