Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities
Air pollution has been registered in 7 cities in Bulgaria, according to the European Commission’s Air Quality Index.
Data from this morning show that in several cities the concentration of particulate matter (PM10) and (PM2.5) is above the standards.
The dirtiest air has been registered in Blagoevgrad, about 3 times above the average daily standard of 50 μg/cu m. Air pollution is also registered in Pernik, Smolyan, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Nesebar, Plovdiv and parts of the capital city.
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C