Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities
Air pollution has been registered in 7 cities in Bulgaria, according to the European Commission’s Air Quality Index.
Data from this morning show that in several cities the concentration of particulate matter (PM10) and (PM2.5) is above the standards.
The dirtiest air has been registered in Blagoevgrad, about 3 times above the average daily standard of 50 μg/cu m. Air pollution is also registered in Pernik, Smolyan, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Nesebar, Plovdiv and parts of the capital city.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C