Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities
Air pollution has been registered in 7 cities in Bulgaria, according to the European Commission’s Air Quality Index.
Data from this morning show that in several cities the concentration of particulate matter (PM10) and (PM2.5) is above the standards.
The dirtiest air has been registered in Blagoevgrad, about 3 times above the average daily standard of 50 μg/cu m. Air pollution is also registered in Pernik, Smolyan, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Nesebar, Plovdiv and parts of the capital city.
- » Turkey's Lake Tuz Turned Pink
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas