Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
Excessive fine particle concentration this morning was recorded in 9 cities.
Data is on the European Commission's Clean Air Index.
The most significant values above the average daily standards were reported in Sofia, Blagoevgrad and Smolyan.
In Blagoevgrad the pollution is 3 times above the norm, and in Sofia and Smolyan - 2 times, NOVA informs.
The other cities with exceeded concentration of fine particles are Pernik, Ruse, Gorna Oryahovitsa, Plovdiv, Kardzhali, Burgas.
Sofia Municipality has recommended today to travel by public transport and owners of older cars to not use them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Windy Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend