Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
Excessive fine particle concentration this morning was recorded in 9 cities.
Data is on the European Commission's Clean Air Index.
The most significant values above the average daily standards were reported in Sofia, Blagoevgrad and Smolyan.
In Blagoevgrad the pollution is 3 times above the norm, and in Sofia and Smolyan - 2 times, NOVA informs.
The other cities with exceeded concentration of fine particles are Pernik, Ruse, Gorna Oryahovitsa, Plovdiv, Kardzhali, Burgas.
Sofia Municipality has recommended today to travel by public transport and owners of older cars to not use them.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease