Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow
Today the weather will be mostly cloudy and in some places slight rain is excpected, in the northwestern regions - rain and snow. A weak south-southeastern wind will blow in Eastern Bulgaria and the Struma valley. The maximal temperatures will be mostly between 3 ° and 8 °. Such is the forecast reported the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announcedFOCUS News Agency . Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for January - it will drop slightly.
Above the Black Sea it will be mostly cloudy, almost without rain. A faint south-southeastern wind will blow. The maximal temperatures will be between 8 ° and 10 °. The sea water temperature is 6 °. The waves of the sea will be 2-3 bales.
Above the mountains it will be mostly cloudy, in some places with light snowfalls. It will blow moderate to strong southwestern wind. The maximal temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 3 °, at 2000 meters - about minus 2 °.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October