Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow
Today the weather will be mostly cloudy and in some places slight rain is excpected, in the northwestern regions - rain and snow. A weak south-southeastern wind will blow in Eastern Bulgaria and the Struma valley. The maximal temperatures will be mostly between 3 ° and 8 °. Such is the forecast reported the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announcedFOCUS News Agency . Atmospheric pressure is close to the average for January - it will drop slightly.
Above the Black Sea it will be mostly cloudy, almost without rain. A faint south-southeastern wind will blow. The maximal temperatures will be between 8 ° and 10 °. The sea water temperature is 6 °. The waves of the sea will be 2-3 bales.
Above the mountains it will be mostly cloudy, in some places with light snowfalls. It will blow moderate to strong southwestern wind. The maximal temperature at a height of 1200 meters will be about 3 °, at 2000 meters - about minus 2 °.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C