Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
Today is another day when residents of Sofia and several other cities in the country breathe polluted air, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The European index shows the highest levels of fine particulate matter in the capital cities of Hipodruma, Pavlovo, Nadezhda, followed by Mladost and Druzhba.
The air is also dirty in Blagoevgrad. Dust has been reported in Pernik, Plovdiv, Pleven, Rousse, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen, Haskovo and Varna.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C