Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country
Today is another day when residents of Sofia and several other cities in the country breathe polluted air, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The European index shows the highest levels of fine particulate matter in the capital cities of Hipodruma, Pavlovo, Nadezhda, followed by Mladost and Druzhba.
The air is also dirty in Blagoevgrad. Dust has been reported in Pernik, Plovdiv, Pleven, Rousse, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen, Haskovo and Varna.
- » Over 9,200 ha of Corn Completely Damaged by Hail in Central Bulgaria
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages