Bulgarian Businesses and Trade Unions Request Meeting with PM over High Power Prices on Energy Exchange
Businesses and trade unions have requested a meeting with the prime minister over the high electricity prices on the energy exchange. In a letter, the national employers’ organisations and trade unions insist on outlining, together with state institutions, “urgent measures with regard to the unjustified and speculative rise of electricity prices on the exchange and their stabilisation at acceptable and logical levels.”
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Government Has an Excellent dialogue with Business and Trade Unions, in the Field of Energy'
- » Extraordinary Meeting of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers on Electricity Prices
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,