Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
The new association was opened by the Swedish Ambassador to Bulgaria Louise Bergholm and the Deputy Minister of Economy Lilia Ivanova.
According to a study by the Swedish embassy, investments in Bulgaria will grow this year. Nearly half of the companies are expected to recruit new employees and 35% retain the number of former employees.
The Swedish business appreciates Bulgaria's three main advantages - low production costs, labor and EU membership.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden Had Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin, Raised Some Sore Issues
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia