Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
The new association was opened by the Swedish Ambassador to Bulgaria Louise Bergholm and the Deputy Minister of Economy Lilia Ivanova.
According to a study by the Swedish embassy, investments in Bulgaria will grow this year. Nearly half of the companies are expected to recruit new employees and 35% retain the number of former employees.
The Swedish business appreciates Bulgaria's three main advantages - low production costs, labor and EU membership.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China