Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
The new association was opened by the Swedish Ambassador to Bulgaria Louise Bergholm and the Deputy Minister of Economy Lilia Ivanova.
According to a study by the Swedish embassy, investments in Bulgaria will grow this year. Nearly half of the companies are expected to recruit new employees and 35% retain the number of former employees.
The Swedish business appreciates Bulgaria's three main advantages - low production costs, labor and EU membership.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Spoke with Theresa May over the Phone
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India