Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
The new association was opened by the Swedish Ambassador to Bulgaria Louise Bergholm and the Deputy Minister of Economy Lilia Ivanova.
According to a study by the Swedish embassy, investments in Bulgaria will grow this year. Nearly half of the companies are expected to recruit new employees and 35% retain the number of former employees.
The Swedish business appreciates Bulgaria's three main advantages - low production costs, labor and EU membership.
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration
- » Rumen Radev: The EU Needs an Operational Plan in the Face of Increasing Migrant Pressure
- » President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Athens
- » Mariya Gabriel Met with Bill Gates