Bulgaria and Sweden have Established a Common Chamber of Commerce
The new association was opened by the Swedish Ambassador to Bulgaria Louise Bergholm and the Deputy Minister of Economy Lilia Ivanova.
According to a study by the Swedish embassy, investments in Bulgaria will grow this year. Nearly half of the companies are expected to recruit new employees and 35% retain the number of former employees.
The Swedish business appreciates Bulgaria's three main advantages - low production costs, labor and EU membership.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed