Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
Increased concentration of particulate matter has been registered in several neighbourhoods of the capital city, according to information on Sofia Municipality’s website.
Air pollution is registered in the neighbourhoods of Mladost, Druzhba, Pavlovo, Hipodruma and Nadezhda, as well as in the area of Kopitoto.
Air pollution is also registered in Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Plovdiv, Vidin and several other Bulgarian cities, according to the Air Quality Index of the European Commission.
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
- » Rain Showers and Thunder in Many Areas,