Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
Increased concentration of particulate matter has been registered in several neighbourhoods of the capital city, according to information on Sofia Municipality’s website.
Air pollution is registered in the neighbourhoods of Mladost, Druzhba, Pavlovo, Hipodruma and Nadezhda, as well as in the area of Kopitoto.
Air pollution is also registered in Blagoevgrad, Smolyan, Plovdiv, Vidin and several other Bulgarian cities, according to the Air Quality Index of the European Commission.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached