Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day
Today the sky will be clear in the morning, but cloudiness will be increasing from west, mostly middle and high, and will cover the whole country by the end of the day.
Light to moderate wind is expected from south-southwest. Continuing warm spell with highs mostly in the range between 6°C and 11°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Code Yellow For Strong Winds Declared For 16 Regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain Toward Noon, Snowfall in the Mountains
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs between 9-14°C
- » The First Storks that Landed in Bulgaria Remind us that Spring Coming
- » Strong Earthquake in Turkey was Felt in Plovdiv
- » Another Sunny Day Today With Highs Between 12-17°C