Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day
Today the sky will be clear in the morning, but cloudiness will be increasing from west, mostly middle and high, and will cover the whole country by the end of the day.
Light to moderate wind is expected from south-southwest. Continuing warm spell with highs mostly in the range between 6°C and 11°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Orange Code for Hot Weather in 7 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 48 Settlements Without Water, 28 Cows Die After Drinking Water from Maritsa's River
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 28: Sunny and Warm
- » Fox Steals More Than 100 Shoes from a Neighborhood in Berlin
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Danger of Hail in Parts of the Country