Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day
Today the sky will be clear in the morning, but cloudiness will be increasing from west, mostly middle and high, and will cover the whole country by the end of the day.
Light to moderate wind is expected from south-southwest. Continuing warm spell with highs mostly in the range between 6°C and 11°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air