Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
The mayors of several municipalities and regional authorities took part in Kazanlak in the establishment of a tourism management organisation for the Rose Valley region, Sliven Municipality said, reports Focus News Agency.
The newly established organisation will primarily focus on health and cultural tourism related to balneotherapy, wellness, culture and festivals, as well as adventure and ecotourism, mountain hiking and recreation.
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas with Record Traffic in 2018
- » Tourist Exhibition "Vacation and SPA Expo" in Bulgaria Begins
- » 5000 km Walking: Bulgarian Crossed the Amazon Jungle
- » All Flights To and From Belgium Are Suspended