Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
Bulgaria ranks 7th in the EU when scale of investments through the Juncker Plan is concerned, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
The country has been doing a good job. There is no room for worry, as the projects financed so far would be further supported by Brussels.
This is what European Commission Vice-President Jyrki Katainen told BTA.
The new investment program for the period until 2027 is focused more towards preserving nature, towards small and medium-sized companies, and innovation. The future program is easier for implementation, Katainen says. Companies seeking financing would submit their projects to the European Central Bank or its local representation.
- » Bulgaria is the Country with the Largest Income Inequality in the EU
- » The EC Allocates EUR 4 million to Investigative Journalism
- » Bulgarian Youth - First in the EU in Severe Deprivation, Pregnancy and Obesity
- » Sofia Seeks European Funding for Electric Buses that Would Reach the Metro
- » Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
- » Bulgarians in Need Received over 32 Tons of Food Products under European Programs