Mostly Sunshine with Variable Clouds in Bulgaria, Highs between 7° and 12°C
Today it will be mostly sunny with variable cloudiness. In Eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate wind from south-southwest. Maximum temperatures between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia about 7°C. The atmospheric pressure, close to the monthly average, will remain nearly unchanged during the day, Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October