Mostly Sunshine with Variable Clouds in Bulgaria, Highs between 7° and 12°C
Today it will be mostly sunny with variable cloudiness. In Eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate wind from south-southwest. Maximum temperatures between 7°C and 12°C, in Sofia about 7°C. The atmospheric pressure, close to the monthly average, will remain nearly unchanged during the day, Hristo Hristov, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Disease Turns Deer into Zombies and IT IS NOT A JOKE!
- » Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures Between 21C and 26C
- » 6.4 Magnitude Earthquake in Philippines
- » 4.8 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in California
- » Warm Weather Today, Temperatures of 22C to 27C
- » What Are We Breathing? 3 Bulgarian Cities with Dirty Air