Bus Operators in Bulgaria will Start Indefinite Protests if Problems in the Sector Remain Unsolved
Bus operators said they would protest indefinitely if problems in the sector remain unsolved, Focus News Agency reports. Their protest will start on February 18 with a suspension of bus services. They demand criminalisation of non-regulated transport, better control in municipal public procurements and an exemption from the toll system. They want a working group to be set up with institutions to address the problems within a month.
- » It Will Be Sunny Today, around and after Noon - Hot
- » How much have the Loans and Deposits of Bulgarians increased Since the Beginning of the Year?
- » The Samples for Legionnaires’ Disease Taken from the Hotel Where the British Tourists Have Stayed Are Negative
- » Russian Humanoid Robot Fyodor's Spacecraft Failed to Dock at the ISS
- » Sunny and Hot Saturday
- » Sofia Residents Will Be Able to Track Information about Upcoming Disasters in the City via Their Phone