Bus Operators in Bulgaria will Start Indefinite Protests if Problems in the Sector Remain Unsolved
Bus operators said they would protest indefinitely if problems in the sector remain unsolved, Focus News Agency reports. Their protest will start on February 18 with a suspension of bus services. They demand criminalisation of non-regulated transport, better control in municipal public procurements and an exemption from the toll system. They want a working group to be set up with institutions to address the problems within a month.
- » Girl from Varna that Disappeared in Germany was Found
- » Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » During the 2017/2018 School Year, 16,300 Students Left School
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Threaten to Block Pleven – Sofia Road in Protest
- » Girl from Varna Disappeared in Germany