A Flu Epidemic in Pernik is Announced
A flu epidemic was announced on the territory of Pernik Municipality. Students are on flu vacation during the period from January 17 to January 22 inclusive. Measures have been taken in connection with the high flu spread among the students, the municipality said.
At this stage, kindergartens and nurseries will be open.
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
- » WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%
- » More than 400 Participants Have Already Registered for POSTBANK BUSINESS RUN 2019