Tomislav Donchev Opens a Bulgarian-Macedonian Business Forum in Skopje
There will be representatives of more than 50 Bulgarian companies, reported NOVA TV.
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev and Macedonian counterpart Kocho Angjushev will open a Bulgarian-Macedonian business forum in Skopje on Thursday, the press center of the Council of Ministers said.
Representatives of more than 50 Bulgarian companies in the mining, construction, transport and logistics, agriculture and food, bio-food and tourism sectors will participate in the forum.
The aim of the initiative is to create favorable conditions for the development of bilateral trade and economic relations, as well as to establish direct contacts between the Bulgarian and Macedonian business circles.
- » ECB Reports Tightening of Bank Lending Standards in the Second Quarter of the Year
- » Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov: Bulgaria Is Still in the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- » Minister Rossen Zhelyazkov: 5G Technology is a Revolution For the Economy, Industry and Society
- » BSMEPA Declares Support for the Initiatives of the Union of Inventors of Bulgaria
- » Italian Chamber of Commerce and BSMEPA have Agreed on a More Intense Cooperation
- » Bulgaria Big On Bitcoin As Reserves Could Exceed Its Gold Stash