Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Up
Over 30,000 new cars were sold in Bulgaria in 2018. According to data of the Bulgarian Traffic Police, 24,212 new cars and 9,537 vans were registered in Bulgaria last year, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Sales of new vehicles increased in 17 out of all 27 EU member states. Highest increase was registered in Lithuania (25.4%), Romania (23.1) and Croatia (18.7%).
Volkswagen remains the most-popular brand in Europe with almost 1.70 million sales (3.2% increase in sales), followed by Renault with nearly 1.09 million sales (3.9% drop in sales) and Ford with nearly 975,000 sales (2.3% drop in sales).
- » Bulgarian Producers Can Go to the Markets in North Africa
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Significant Increase of Walnuts and Orchards in Bulgaria in the last 10 Years
- » The Gas Interconnector with Greece Have Permission to be Build on Greek Territory
- » Most New Homes Completed in Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas
- » Daily Sabah: Bulgaria to Build Pipeline to Transport Russian Gas