Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Up
Over 30,000 new cars were sold in Bulgaria in 2018. According to data of the Bulgarian Traffic Police, 24,212 new cars and 9,537 vans were registered in Bulgaria last year, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
Sales of new vehicles increased in 17 out of all 27 EU member states. Highest increase was registered in Lithuania (25.4%), Romania (23.1) and Croatia (18.7%).
Volkswagen remains the most-popular brand in Europe with almost 1.70 million sales (3.2% increase in sales), followed by Renault with nearly 1.09 million sales (3.9% drop in sales) and Ford with nearly 975,000 sales (2.3% drop in sales).
- » Bulgaria's Energy Security Risk is the Country's High Dependence on a Natural Gas Supplier
- » A 10-Year Plan For the Development of Bulgartransgaz's Networks For the Period 2019-2028 was Discussed
- » Velocity Announces Positive Drill Results from the Bulgarian Obichnik Gold Project
- » Growth of Bulgarian Exports During the First Five Months of 2019
- » Decline in Sales and Exports of Cars From Turkey
- » January - April 2019: Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 7.3%