Sebastian Kurz: The Bulgarian Presidency Opened a New Era in the Importance of the Western Balkans
He participates in a debate on the Austrian EU presidency in the European Parliament, reported NOVA TV.
Speaking to the European Parliament, Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz welcomed the return of the Western Balkans to the center of European events. Kurtz participated in the debate on the Austrian EU presidency in the last six months of 2018.
The Chancellor outlined the achievements and priorities of his country's presidency and thanked all European institutions.
Speaking about the third priority of the Austrian Presidency - Neighborhood Policy, Kurtz said: "As an Austrian I am very grateful that the Western Balkans have returned to the center of EU events The Bulgarian Presidency opened a new era of giving greater weight to the Western Balkans" .
"It is very important to have strong states in the Western Balkans, it was very important to resolve the dispute over the name of Macedonia and the dispute between Serbia and Montenegro, which is very important for the European perspective," he added.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Spoke with Theresa May over the Phone
- » The President of the Macedonian Parliament Comes to Bulgaria to Vote on the Protocol
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Visas Will be Issued in 15 Cities in India