Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters
Libyan tanker Badr, which was renamed Bdin and his property changed, has returned to a Bulgarian waters, according to marinetraffic.com.
The property of the tanker, that is Libyan state-owned company is about $ 40 million, was changed on December 21, and it went into the hands of Bulgarian company Bulgargeoin, which claims old receivables to the Libyan state for over $ 9 million.
After the change of flag and crew, the vessel left the Bulgarian territorial waters. According to the Libyan state, it is still its property, and the pre-trial proceedings have been initiated by the Burgas Regional Prosecutor's Office against the private bailiff who made the public sale.
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%