Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters
Libyan tanker Badr, which was renamed Bdin and his property changed, has returned to a Bulgarian waters, according to marinetraffic.com.
The property of the tanker, that is Libyan state-owned company is about $ 40 million, was changed on December 21, and it went into the hands of Bulgarian company Bulgargeoin, which claims old receivables to the Libyan state for over $ 9 million.
After the change of flag and crew, the vessel left the Bulgarian territorial waters. According to the Libyan state, it is still its property, and the pre-trial proceedings have been initiated by the Burgas Regional Prosecutor's Office against the private bailiff who made the public sale.
- » Telenor Сtarts 5G Тrials Аcross Bulgaria
- » International Software Security Conference Opens in Bulgaria
- » President Rumen Radev Vetoed the Law on the Ratification of Contracts Relating to the Purchase of F-16
- » Lozan Panov: There Is a Risk for the Chief Prosecutor Election to Be Left with only One Nomination
- » NSSI with 11% Higher First-Quarter Social Security Contributions
- » The EC Sends Experts to Bulgaria Due to the African Swine Fever