Libyan Tanker Returned in Bulgarian Waters
Libyan tanker Badr, which was renamed Bdin and his property changed, has returned to a Bulgarian waters, according to marinetraffic.com.
The property of the tanker, that is Libyan state-owned company is about $ 40 million, was changed on December 21, and it went into the hands of Bulgarian company Bulgargeoin, which claims old receivables to the Libyan state for over $ 9 million.
After the change of flag and crew, the vessel left the Bulgarian territorial waters. According to the Libyan state, it is still its property, and the pre-trial proceedings have been initiated by the Burgas Regional Prosecutor's Office against the private bailiff who made the public sale.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia