Parts of Sofia Without Water on Friday due to Repairs
On Tuesday, the water supply will be temporarily suspended in some parts of the capital, Sofiyska Voda reported.
There will be parts of "Studentski grad" quarter, "Vasil Levski" quarter, "Zona B-5" and the buildings on "Bozhin Laskov" Blvd.
Those affected by the interruption can obtain more information on 0800 12121 or via the Virtual Information Center of the company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » Bulgarian PM to Protesters: I Hear You But Next Months Will Be Extremely Difficult to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Goranov: The Government Is Not Considering Resigning
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Fifth Day in a Row Bulgarians Demand on the Government and Prosecutor's Resignation
- » Democratic Bulgaria, Hristo Ivanov: There Must Be Early Elections, People Are Ready For Them
- » Forth Day in a Row: Protests in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv, Burgas; A Girl Climbed the Former Party House in Sofia