Parts of Sofia Without Water on Friday due to Repairs
On Tuesday, the water supply will be temporarily suspended in some parts of the capital, Sofiyska Voda reported.
There will be parts of "Studentski grad" quarter, "Vasil Levski" quarter, "Zona B-5" and the buildings on "Bozhin Laskov" Blvd.
Those affected by the interruption can obtain more information on 0800 12121 or via the Virtual Information Center of the company.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria