Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in the Stara Zagora Region
In connection with the registered high morbidity in the last week (07.01 - 13.01.2019 - 264.84 persons per 10 000), as well as from the results of the tested samples of patients with acute respiratory diseases (ARD), which show presence of circulation of influenza strain A H3N2, Regional Health Inspectorate - Stara Zagora announces a flu epidemic for Stara Zagora region as of January 15th.
All age groups are affected.
Regional Health Inspectorate recommends people: limiting social contacts; people with high fever and other signs of flu to visit their personal doctors and not to go sick at work.
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018
- » Dr. Miroslav Parvanov: African Swine Fever is Becoming a Global Problem
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations