Regional Health Inspectorate Have Reported a Flu Epidemic in the Stara Zagora Region
In connection with the registered high morbidity in the last week (07.01 - 13.01.2019 - 264.84 persons per 10 000), as well as from the results of the tested samples of patients with acute respiratory diseases (ARD), which show presence of circulation of influenza strain A H3N2, Regional Health Inspectorate - Stara Zagora announces a flu epidemic for Stara Zagora region as of January 15th.
All age groups are affected.
Regional Health Inspectorate recommends people: limiting social contacts; people with high fever and other signs of flu to visit their personal doctors and not to go sick at work.
- » Flu Epidemic Kills 5 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is at the Forefront of EU Cases and Mortality from Cervical Cancer
- » BFSA: Restrictions for Bulgarian Farmers Partially Lifted
- » Flu Epidemic is Announced in Silistra and Haskovo
- » Flu Epidemic Declared in Sliven Region
- » 5-Year-Old Died in Blagoevgrad After Flu Complications