Technical Problem Blocking the Issuance of Identity Documents in Bulgaria
This morning a technical problem has arisen in the information system for issuing Bulgarian identity documents, the Ministry of Interior announced. Actions are immediately taken to resolve it.
Temporary administrative services related to the issuance of personal documents, including driving licenses, are not carried out temporarily, the Interior Ministry added.
Expect more details.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria