Imitation Dairy Products will Now be Sold Only in Individual Packages in Bulgaria
Today's imitation dairy products in the country will only be sold at designated store shelves, and only in individual packages. Non-compliant products should be withdrawn from the market.
The compliance with the rules will be inspected by reviewers from the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency. The new regulation came into force in the middle of last year.
The data of the national statistics show that every ton of Bulgarian oil produced has three times higher import quantities of palm oil.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
- » Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Will Enter ERM2 in July, 2019
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops