Imitation Dairy Products will Now be Sold Only in Individual Packages in Bulgaria
Today's imitation dairy products in the country will only be sold at designated store shelves, and only in individual packages. Non-compliant products should be withdrawn from the market.
The compliance with the rules will be inspected by reviewers from the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency. The new regulation came into force in the middle of last year.
The data of the national statistics show that every ton of Bulgarian oil produced has three times higher import quantities of palm oil.
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
- » Maria Gabriel: There is a Tendency For More Disinformation at the Local Level