Imitation Dairy Products will Now be Sold Only in Individual Packages in Bulgaria
Today's imitation dairy products in the country will only be sold at designated store shelves, and only in individual packages. Non-compliant products should be withdrawn from the market.
The compliance with the rules will be inspected by reviewers from the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency. The new regulation came into force in the middle of last year.
The data of the national statistics show that every ton of Bulgarian oil produced has three times higher import quantities of palm oil.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria