Imitation Dairy Products will Now be Sold Only in Individual Packages in Bulgaria
Today's imitation dairy products in the country will only be sold at designated store shelves, and only in individual packages. Non-compliant products should be withdrawn from the market.
The compliance with the rules will be inspected by reviewers from the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency. The new regulation came into force in the middle of last year.
The data of the national statistics show that every ton of Bulgarian oil produced has three times higher import quantities of palm oil.
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Openes the 1st Meeting of the National Committee on International Humanitarian Law
- » Bulgarian Fruit and Vegetable Producers seek the resignation of agriculture minister
- » In Recent Years we Sofia Municipality has Restored 38 Monument Busts
- » Hauliers and Carriers Insist that the TOLL System in Bulgaria Be Postponed to 2020
- » The World Bank Office in Bulgaria Opens in 2 Years and will Employs More than 300 People
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024