Bulgarian Road Agency: No Restrictions on Main Roads in the Country
There are no restrictions in place for the first-class roads and motorways in the country, Galin Mihalev, Road Infrastructure Agency, told Focus Radio about road traffic this morning. Nearly 300 machines were sent to treat the national roads last night. All passes are open, except Troyan and Prevala. No vehicles are allowed through Troyan, while for Prevala there is a restriction on trucks over 12 tonnes, trailers and semi-trailers. There are no other restrictions in the country. No accidents were registered in the last 24 hours.
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals
- » National Assembly Decides Whether to Postpone the Fuel Act
- » Revenue Agency Undertakes Checks to Combat Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria