Bulgarian Road Agency: No Restrictions on Main Roads in the Country
There are no restrictions in place for the first-class roads and motorways in the country, Galin Mihalev, Road Infrastructure Agency, told Focus Radio about road traffic this morning. Nearly 300 machines were sent to treat the national roads last night. All passes are open, except Troyan and Prevala. No vehicles are allowed through Troyan, while for Prevala there is a restriction on trucks over 12 tonnes, trailers and semi-trailers. There are no other restrictions in the country. No accidents were registered in the last 24 hours.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse