Code Yellow For Snow and Ice in Vidin, Montana and Vratsa
A code yellow warning for snow and icе is in place for Vidin, Montana and Vratsa, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology’s (NIMH) website. Rain and snow are forecast in the morning, and there will be conditions for frost chiefly in the mountain areas.
One can expect a strong swell and strong wind over the sea in the northeastern Black Sea coast. In Dobrich the wind gusts from south-southwest will reach 14-17 m/s.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October