Flights Have Been Canceled in Germany Due to Bad Weather
Nearly 90 of the flights planned for today at Munich International Airport have been canceled due to the complicated weather conditions. This was announced by the German newspaper "Bild", referring to the aerospace administration, TASS reported.
Strong snowfalls, which paralyzed parts from Germany, are now over, but some airlines have decided to cancel their flights. Because of ice and snowfall, about 120 flights were canceled at the airport in Frankfurt, the largest in the country.
According to the publication, bad weather has killed 12 people in Austria and Germany.
More snow is expected next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation