Flights Have Been Canceled in Germany Due to Bad Weather
Nearly 90 of the flights planned for today at Munich International Airport have been canceled due to the complicated weather conditions. This was announced by the German newspaper "Bild", referring to the aerospace administration, TASS reported.
Strong snowfalls, which paralyzed parts from Germany, are now over, but some airlines have decided to cancel their flights. Because of ice and snowfall, about 120 flights were canceled at the airport in Frankfurt, the largest in the country.
According to the publication, bad weather has killed 12 people in Austria and Germany.
More snow is expected next week.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourist Season in Greece Officially Opened, See What Entry Rules Are
- » Greece Is Cautiously Optimistic about Tourism Recovery This Summer
- » EU Tourism Summit to Decide on Sector’s Transformation and Sustainability
- » EU: Draconian Restrictions on Travel from India To Contain Spread of Lethal Covid-19 Strain
- » London’s Heathrow Re-Directs Flights to Other British Airports to Ease Pressure on Border Services
- » San Marino Lures Tourists with Russian Vaccine for EUR 50