First Surgery in Eastern Europe Carried Out with Help of "Da Vinci" Robot
Surgeons from Bulgaria’s Pleven have successfully performed two oncology surgeries, using the latest generation of the Da Vinci robotic system, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
The news has been announced by Prof. Grigor Gorchev, head of the team of the St. Marina University Hospital in Pleven. The new equipment will be used in the fields of gynecology, urology and breast surgery.
Thus, Pleven is recognized as one of the leading centers for robotic surgery in Europe. The first steps of robotic surgery in Bulgaria and Southeast Europe were made by the team of Professor Gorchev in 2008.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Government Has an Excellent dialogue with Business and Trade Unions, in the Field of Energy'
- » Extraordinary Meeting of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers on Electricity Prices
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria was Top Tourist Destination for Greeks in 2018
- » Bulgaria with a Record Export to Germany: What Do Germans Buy and Where Does it Go?
- » EU Online Gambling Landscape - Changes to Expect in 2019