First Surgery in Eastern Europe Carried Out with Help of "Da Vinci" Robot
Surgeons from Bulgaria’s Pleven have successfully performed two oncology surgeries, using the latest generation of the Da Vinci robotic system, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
The news has been announced by Prof. Grigor Gorchev, head of the team of the St. Marina University Hospital in Pleven. The new equipment will be used in the fields of gynecology, urology and breast surgery.
Thus, Pleven is recognized as one of the leading centers for robotic surgery in Europe. The first steps of robotic surgery in Bulgaria and Southeast Europe were made by the team of Professor Gorchev in 2008.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland
- » Bulgarians to Travel to Ukraine Only With a Negative PCR Test
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million