The Traffic in the "Topli Dol" Tunnel of the Hemus Motorway is Limited
From 10:30 to 13:30 today, the traffic in the "Topli Dol" tunnel of the Hemus Motorway in the direction of Varna will be limited due to a check of the lighting system. Traffic will take place in the Sofia pipeline in two ways, announced the Road Infrastructure Agency.
From 13.30 to 16.30 there will be limited traffic in the Sofia tube. It is necessary for drivers to drive with caution and at a reasonable speed, warn of the API.
All citizens and transport companies can receive information on the current traffic situation from the API website - www.api.bg, as well as at any time of the day at 0700 130 20 at the agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend