The Traffic in the "Topli Dol" Tunnel of the Hemus Motorway is Limited
From 10:30 to 13:30 today, the traffic in the "Topli Dol" tunnel of the Hemus Motorway in the direction of Varna will be limited due to a check of the lighting system. Traffic will take place in the Sofia pipeline in two ways, announced the Road Infrastructure Agency.
From 13.30 to 16.30 there will be limited traffic in the Sofia tube. It is necessary for drivers to drive with caution and at a reasonable speed, warn of the API.
All citizens and transport companies can receive information on the current traffic situation from the API website - www.api.bg, as well as at any time of the day at 0700 130 20 at the agency.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies