Approval for President Rumen Radev has Fallen Below 50% For the First Time
President Rumen Radev retains a positive balance in his personal rating, but for the period from September to December lost 5 points of approval and for the first time the positive ratings for his activity have dropped below 50% - currently at 47%, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
This is the result of a poll conducted by Alpha Research. Thepersonal rating of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has been falling, too. For the period from September to December, his rating has fallen from 33 to 30%.
Trust in the government falls from 19 to 17%, while trust in the National Assembly has dropped from 12 to 8%.
- » President Rumen Radev Scheduled The Elections For MEPs For May 26
- » The Bulgarian President Scheduled the European Elections for May 26th
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Creates Strategic Council
- » BGN 4 Billion are Needed for all Strategic Railway Projects in Bulgaria