Precipitation in Bulgaria will Stop, Highs between 0° and 5°C
Today the precipitations will stop everywhere in the country, and in most areas in South Bulgaria the clouds will break and decrease to mostly sunshine. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. The maximum temperatures will reach zero to 5°C in most places, in Sofia about minus 1°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Dubai is Flooded, no Bulgarians were Injured (VIDEO)
- » The Ice Melting in Greenland Has Raised Sea Levels by 11 Millimeters
- » A Code Yellow Warning for Fog in Place for 15 Regions in Bulgaria
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Japan
- » A 4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shook Turkey
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Fogs