Precipitation in Bulgaria will Stop, Highs between 0° and 5°C
Today the precipitations will stop everywhere in the country, and in most areas in South Bulgaria the clouds will break and decrease to mostly sunshine. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. The maximum temperatures will reach zero to 5°C in most places, in Sofia about minus 1°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Considerable Cloudiness Across most of Bulgaria, Rain in some Places in the Afternoon
- » Wild Animals have Eaten Pelican Eggs in "Srebarna" Nature Reserve
- » Fake Sports Goods Detained at Varna West Port