Precipitation in Bulgaria will Stop, Highs between 0° and 5°C
Today the precipitations will stop everywhere in the country, and in most areas in South Bulgaria the clouds will break and decrease to mostly sunshine. Light to moderate wind from west-northwest. The maximum temperatures will reach zero to 5°C in most places, in Sofia about minus 1°C. This is what meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October