EP’s Transport Committee Rejects Compromise Requested by Bulgaria on Mobility package
The European Parliament’s transport committee rejected the compromise requested by Bulgaria regarding the Mobility package, BNR has reported. The MEPs adopted provisions that lorries must return to the starting point every four weeks and that truckers could not sleep in the cabins but will have to stay in hotels.
- » Bulgaria Has Active Role in Juncker Plan
- » Bulgarians Living For Years in UK Will Have No Problems Staying After Brexit
- » Spending on Opening Ceremony of European Capital of Culture Plovdiv 2019 Under Investigation
- » New EBRD Regional Director for Romania and Bulgaria
- » The Economist Democracy Index: Bulgaria ahead of 4 Countries in the EU
- » Sergei Stanishev, PES: We will Seek a Broad Centre-left Alliance