EP’s Transport Committee Rejects Compromise Requested by Bulgaria on Mobility package
The European Parliament’s transport committee rejected the compromise requested by Bulgaria regarding the Mobility package, BNR has reported. The MEPs adopted provisions that lorries must return to the starting point every four weeks and that truckers could not sleep in the cabins but will have to stay in hotels.
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Mariya Gabriel Remains EU Commissioner, Lilyana Pavlova Gets her seat in the EP