EP’s Transport Committee Rejects Compromise Requested by Bulgaria on Mobility package
The European Parliament’s transport committee rejected the compromise requested by Bulgaria regarding the Mobility package, BNR has reported. The MEPs adopted provisions that lorries must return to the starting point every four weeks and that truckers could not sleep in the cabins but will have to stay in hotels.
- » Brexit Without a Deal will Cost Bulgaria 111 Million Euros a Year
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussed the Mobility Package with the President of the European Parliament
- » Maria Gabriel: Startups Will Shape the Future of Europe
- » The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March
- » Most EU Citizens Believe that the Union Stands for Peace and Democratic Values