The Аverage Insured Income For the Country in November is 917 BGN
The average social security income for the country in November 2018 is BGN 917.00, informs the National Social Security Institute (NSSI). The average monthly insurance income for the country from December 2017 to the end of November last year is BGN 884.37.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the period indicated serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in December 2018.
- » ECB Reports Tightening of Bank Lending Standards in the Second Quarter of the Year
- » Bulgaria Big On Bitcoin As Reserves Could Exceed Its Gold Stash
- » Finance Minister Goranov: 2 Billion for the F-16 Planes Is a Serious Fiscal Effort, but we Can Afford It
- » Deflation of 0.6% for June
- » Bulgarian Government to Revise Budget to Purchase Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Bulgaria's Finance Minister Seeks State Budget Update to Include F-16 Deal