The Аverage Insured Income For the Country in November is 917 BGN
The average social security income for the country in November 2018 is BGN 917.00, informs the National Social Security Institute (NSSI). The average monthly insurance income for the country from December 2017 to the end of November last year is BGN 884.37.
The defined average monthly social security income for the country for the period indicated serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in December 2018.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024