Due to the Bad Weather Conditions: Very Heavy Traffic on Kulata Checkpoint
As of 6.00 am, there is very heavy traffic on the Bulgarian-Greek border through the Kulata checkpoint, Border Police said.
On the border with Turkey, there is heavy traffic on Kapitan Andreevo, while on the borders with Serbia, Macedonia and Romania traffic is normal on all crossings.
As of 12.30 on January 9, the Greek authorities do not let trucks into Greece via the Kulata-Promachonas and Ilinden crossings due to complicated weather conditions. Only cars with snow chains will be allowed to Greece.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education with Request to the EC to Edit a Poll in Which Consists an "Other" Gender Option
- » Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Will Enter ERM2 in July, 2019
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops