Due to the Bad Weather Conditions: Very Heavy Traffic on Kulata Checkpoint
As of 6.00 am, there is very heavy traffic on the Bulgarian-Greek border through the Kulata checkpoint, Border Police said.
On the border with Turkey, there is heavy traffic on Kapitan Andreevo, while on the borders with Serbia, Macedonia and Romania traffic is normal on all crossings.
As of 12.30 on January 9, the Greek authorities do not let trucks into Greece via the Kulata-Promachonas and Ilinden crossings due to complicated weather conditions. Only cars with snow chains will be allowed to Greece.
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks