The Tax Campaign in Bulgaria Begins
The new tax campaign begins today and runs until April 1st, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Individuals and companies will be able to submit their income declarations in 2018 both electronically and on site in the relevant National Revenue Agency territorial directorates.
The agency reminds citizens that in order to receive a 5% discount on the surcharge, they have to submit their declarations by 31 January.
Child benefit, donations, or mortgage credits to young families will be available only to those who do not have unpaid debts or fines to traffic police.
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » Bulgarian IT Giant with Offices on 6 Continents Opens 200 New Jobs in Bulgaria
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » The Bulgarian Financial Technology Company Phyre Opens an Office in Romania
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation