Bulgarian Carriers Gather For Protest in Brussels
Bulgarian carriers are launching a mass protest against discriminatory texts in new European regulations, known as Mobile Package 1, on January 10th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
360 protesters will leave for Brussels with charter flights from Sofia to Brussels. More than 100 Bulgarians and about 260 Romanian protesters are expected to join them, BTA reports. According to protestors, Mobile Package 1 is an attempt to introduce double standards in the EU. It would lead to the liquidation of the Bulgarian transport sector, the carriers say.
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Ranks First in the EU in Terms of Road Accident Rates
- » The Deadline For Submission of Applications For Belene NPP Expires
- » EU Wants to Ban Australia from Using "Bulgarian Rose Oil" Signature Name
- » Bulgaria is the First Country in Europe to Introduce Car Passports
- » Bulgaria to Decide Eurovision 2020 Participation in September.