Bulgarian Carriers Gather For Protest in Brussels
Bulgarian carriers are launching a mass protest against discriminatory texts in new European regulations, known as Mobile Package 1, on January 10th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
360 protesters will leave for Brussels with charter flights from Sofia to Brussels. More than 100 Bulgarians and about 260 Romanian protesters are expected to join them, BTA reports. According to protestors, Mobile Package 1 is an attempt to introduce double standards in the EU. It would lead to the liquidation of the Bulgarian transport sector, the carriers say.
- » For the 10th Consecutive Year, Bulgaria is the Last in the EU in Pay of Overtime Work
- » Brexit Without a Deal will Cost Bulgaria 111 Million Euros a Year
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Discussed the Mobility Package with the President of the European Parliament
- » Maria Gabriel: Startups Will Shape the Future of Europe
- » The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
- » Bulgarian PM Will Participate in the Regular Meeting of the European Council on 21 and 22 March