Bulgarian Carriers Gather For Protest in Brussels
Bulgarian carriers are launching a mass protest against discriminatory texts in new European regulations, known as Mobile Package 1, on January 10th, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
360 protesters will leave for Brussels with charter flights from Sofia to Brussels. More than 100 Bulgarians and about 260 Romanian protesters are expected to join them, BTA reports. According to protestors, Mobile Package 1 is an attempt to introduce double standards in the EU. It would lead to the liquidation of the Bulgarian transport sector, the carriers say.
- » Boyko Borissov For the Guardian: I Have Been Around the World and I Can Say that There is no Better Place to Live in the EU
- » GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
- » We Can Check Our Voting Section Over the Internet, by SMS or by Phone
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov: There is no Reason to Resign after the EP Elections
- » Bulgarian Ministry of the Interior Opens 24-hour Hotline for Reports on European Election Process Violations
- » European Auditors will Check how Money is Spent on Roads in Bulgaria and 3 More Countries