Government has Adopted a National Program for Protection Against Domestic Violence
The Council of Ministers adopted today a National Program for Prevention and Protection against Domestic Violence in 2019, reported NOVA TV.
The document was prepared on the basis of the Law on Protection against Domestic Violence, which requires the government to adopt a National Program for Prevention and protection from domestic violence. This is reported by the government's press service.
The program identifies the activities to be carried out during the year, the responsible structures, the sources of funding, the respective deadlines for the implementation of these activities as well as the expected results.
The document contains institutional and organizational measures, training and qualification measures for protection, rehabilitation and reintegration of victims of domestic violence as well as control and evaluation measures.
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks