Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
World No1 Novak Djokovic will arrive in Bulgaria for Sofia Open 2019. This was announced by Sport Minister Krasen Kralev, who said the Serb would hold free lessons with Bulgarian talents and will join the official part of the tournament.
There is also the possibility of Djokovic to take part in competition in Arena Armeec, according to gong.bg.
"My information is that Novak Djokovic will be in Bulgaria for Sofia Open 2019. If not as a participant, he will give some free lessons to our children and also join the official part of the tournament'', the Minister said.
The tournament will take place between 3 and 10 February, 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s final: Djokovic will not participate in the Australian Open, he must leave the country
- » Australia Revoked Djokovic's Visa for the Second Time
- » Boris Kolev Wins His First WSOP Bracelet
- » Djokovic Apologized for his Media Appearance while being Positive for COVID-19
- » Djokovic Detained again in Australia
- » Djokovic Won the Court Battle, he will Stay in Australia