Novak Djokovic Will Arrive in Bulgaria For Sofia Open 2019
World No1 Novak Djokovic will arrive in Bulgaria for Sofia Open 2019. This was announced by Sport Minister Krasen Kralev, who said the Serb would hold free lessons with Bulgarian talents and will join the official part of the tournament.
There is also the possibility of Djokovic to take part in competition in Arena Armeec, according to gong.bg.
"My information is that Novak Djokovic will be in Bulgaria for Sofia Open 2019. If not as a participant, he will give some free lessons to our children and also join the official part of the tournament'', the Minister said.
The tournament will take place between 3 and 10 February, 2019.
- » England to Play Euro 2020 Qualifier Against Bulgaria in Front of Half Empty Stadium
- » California Boxing Licence Returned to Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev who Forcibly Kissed a Reporter
- » UEFA Gives Partial Stadium Bans to Bulgaria, Romania for Fan Racism
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test