4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Reported In Vrancea Seismic Area
The quake was initially marked as a 4.3 magnitude, but was later revised to 4.2
According to INFP, the seism was recorded at 13.36, with its epicenter in Vrancea county, in southeastern Romania, at a depth of 150 km.
The Vrancea area is known for its frequent seismic activity.
In January 2019 there were seven earthquakes in Romania with a magnitude between 2.1 and 4.2 on the Richter scale.
- » Pandas in the Zoo in Moscow Listen to Putin's Voice
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 27°C and 32°C
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital