4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Reported In Vrancea Seismic Area
The quake was initially marked as a 4.3 magnitude, but was later revised to 4.2
According to INFP, the seism was recorded at 13.36, with its epicenter in Vrancea county, in southeastern Romania, at a depth of 150 km.
The Vrancea area is known for its frequent seismic activity.
In January 2019 there were seven earthquakes in Romania with a magnitude between 2.1 and 4.2 on the Richter scale.
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C
- » Cloudy Skies with Rain this Afternoon in some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
- » The Astronomical Spring is Coming
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » Sunshine until Noon, Rain Showers later on in some Places in South Bulgaria