4.2 Magnitude Earthquake Reported In Vrancea Seismic Area
The quake was initially marked as a 4.3 magnitude, but was later revised to 4.2
According to INFP, the seism was recorded at 13.36, with its epicenter in Vrancea county, in southeastern Romania, at a depth of 150 km.
The Vrancea area is known for its frequent seismic activity.
In January 2019 there were seven earthquakes in Romania with a magnitude between 2.1 and 4.2 on the Richter scale.
- » The Air in Sofia was Cleaner in 2018 Compared to 2017
- » Bulgarian MRS: There is still Danger of Avalanches
- » Cloudy Weather Today Across the Country, Slight Chance For Rain
- » Air Pollution Registered in 7 Bulgarian Cities
- » Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
- » Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow