Belgium Charge Man with Providing Arms to Paris Attackers
Belgian authorities have charged a Belgian man with providing arms to the attackers who carried out the attacks in Paris in November 2015, reported Reuters.
“The person was taken in for questioning before Christmas. The matter concerns the provision of arms,” a spokesman for Belgian federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
The person has been charged with participation in the activities of a terrorist organization and a court has placed him in custody.
Coordinated Islamic State shootings and bombs in Paris in November 2015 killed 130 people, the deadliest attacks on French soil since World War Two.
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit
- » Mariya Gabriel: 61% of European Citizens Are Afraid of Cyber-Attacks During the European Elections
- » The EU has Aapproved a Reduction in Wire Transfer Fees
- » Inflation in the EU Up to 1.5%, Unemployment Remains Stable at 7.8%