Belgium Charge Man with Providing Arms to Paris Attackers
Belgian authorities have charged a Belgian man with providing arms to the attackers who carried out the attacks in Paris in November 2015, reported Reuters.
“The person was taken in for questioning before Christmas. The matter concerns the provision of arms,” a spokesman for Belgian federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
The person has been charged with participation in the activities of a terrorist organization and a court has placed him in custody.
Coordinated Islamic State shootings and bombs in Paris in November 2015 killed 130 people, the deadliest attacks on French soil since World War Two.
- » Further 14,500 Young People in the EU Receive Free Tickets to Travel and Get to Know Europe
- » More than 100 Foreign Ministers gather in Brussels
- » Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll
- » Berlusconi to Run For the European Parliament Elections
- » MATERA, EUROPEAN CAPITAL OF CULTURE 2019
- » Presidents of EU Parliament and Commission Show Their Support for Romania’s Accession to Schengen Area