Belgium Charge Man with Providing Arms to Paris Attackers
Belgian authorities have charged a Belgian man with providing arms to the attackers who carried out the attacks in Paris in November 2015, reported Reuters.
“The person was taken in for questioning before Christmas. The matter concerns the provision of arms,” a spokesman for Belgian federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
The person has been charged with participation in the activities of a terrorist organization and a court has placed him in custody.
Coordinated Islamic State shootings and bombs in Paris in November 2015 killed 130 people, the deadliest attacks on French soil since World War Two.
- » More Than Half of Britons Want a Referendum on the Brexit Agreement
- » Five EU Countries Agree to Welcome Migrants From Open Arm Ship
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Won’t Attend the G7 Summit in France
- » Serbia the only WB Country with more Trust in the Government than in the EU
- » Italy Introduces a € 1 Million Fine For Rescuing Refugees
- » The EU Could Fine Greece with 2.5m Euros Over the Personal Data Protection Act