Belgium Charge Man with Providing Arms to Paris Attackers
Belgian authorities have charged a Belgian man with providing arms to the attackers who carried out the attacks in Paris in November 2015, reported Reuters.
“The person was taken in for questioning before Christmas. The matter concerns the provision of arms,” a spokesman for Belgian federal prosecutors said on Wednesday.
The person has been charged with participation in the activities of a terrorist organization and a court has placed him in custody.
Coordinated Islamic State shootings and bombs in Paris in November 2015 killed 130 people, the deadliest attacks on French soil since World War Two.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria