Suspicious Packages Investigated at Consulates, Embassies in Australia
Authorities said Wednesday that they were investigating suspicious packages that had been sent to several consulates and embassies in Melbourne and Canberra, the capital, reported NBC News.
Australian Federal Police gave few details, saying only that emergency units were responding to suspicious packages delivered to diplomatic addresses in the two cities.
U.S. diplomatic officials in Australia told ABC, Australia's national public broadcaster, that the U.S. Consulate in Melbourne was among the institutions that had received the packages but that the U.S. Embassy in Canberra wasn't.
- » 10 Incidents with Radioactive Sources Registered in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Warning Issued as Australia's Heat Wave Hits Record Highs
- » A Flu Epidemic in Pernik is Announced
- » Luxurious Buildings Uncovered in Bulgaria’s Philipopolis
- » Hurricane Wind Damages Buildings and Cut off Power Lines in Sopot
- » Gillette Ad Sparks Online Controversy