Plovdiv: New Tourist Information Centre Opened on Tsanko Lavrenov St
A new tourist information centre was officially opened in Plovdiv, at the foot of the ancient city, on 11 Tsanko Lavrenov St, a Focus Radio reporter said. The centre is strategically located at the East Gate, from where many tourists enter the old city, said Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute Director Yordan Iliev, who attended the opening. In his words, this area has not been developed until now. In the centre the visitors could buy souvenirs, guides, books about Plovdiv, museum tickets and get useful information, maps and assistance as to all tourism services in the city. A major tourist information centre is expected to be built once excavations at the East Gate are over.
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » The Most Visited Museums in the World
- » InterContinental Sofia – World Travel Awards Winner for 2019 – a Story of Success
- » The Total Revenues from Nights Spent in Bulgaria in April 2019 reached 51.7 million BGN
- » Nearly 95,000 Young People Want to Explore Europe with a Free Trip
- » Mobile Teams of the Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism Will Inspect All Beaches