Plovdiv: New Tourist Information Centre Opened on Tsanko Lavrenov St
A new tourist information centre was officially opened in Plovdiv, at the foot of the ancient city, on 11 Tsanko Lavrenov St, a Focus Radio reporter said. The centre is strategically located at the East Gate, from where many tourists enter the old city, said Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute Director Yordan Iliev, who attended the opening. In his words, this area has not been developed until now. In the centre the visitors could buy souvenirs, guides, books about Plovdiv, museum tickets and get useful information, maps and assistance as to all tourism services in the city. A major tourist information centre is expected to be built once excavations at the East Gate are over.
- » More than 150 Passengers Stuck at Sofia Airport for 12 hours
- » The Biggest History Park in the World Opens in Bulgaria, Near Varna in the Spring (Photos)
- » Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
- » Airbnb Will Pay 4 People to Live Amongst Locals in a Remote Italian Village for 3 Whole Months
- » 4 Flights From Sofia Airport to Frankfurt and Hamburg Are Canceled Due to the Strikes
- » Daily Mail: Sunny Beach in Bulgaria Sees off Marmaris and the Algarve to be Named the Best Value Tourist Hot Spot for Brits in 2019