For the first time! Bulgarian Tourists Travel to North Korea to Celebrate the Birthday of Kim Il-sung
The first organized tourist group from Bulgaria will arrive in North Korea in April. The excursion will coincide with the celebrations on the occasion of the 107th birthday of the leader Kim Il-sung - the grandfather of the current country leader, Kim Jong-un.
The trip is organized by a travel agency from 10 to 19 April 2019. The price for a person staying in a double room is 2200 euros.
The flight there will be through Dubai and Beijing. For travelers, however, there are certain requirements. Men should bring a shirt and tie in their luggage, and women should have decent clothing without short skirts and provocative blouses, as well as no torn jeans. The dresscode is for admission to the Sun Palace where the mummies of Kim Il Sung and his son Kim Jong-il are located.
- » More than 150 Passengers Stuck at Sofia Airport for 12 hours
- » The Biggest History Park in the World Opens in Bulgaria, Near Varna in the Spring (Photos)
- » Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
- » Airbnb Will Pay 4 People to Live Amongst Locals in a Remote Italian Village for 3 Whole Months
- » 4 Flights From Sofia Airport to Frankfurt and Hamburg Are Canceled Due to the Strikes
- » Daily Mail: Sunny Beach in Bulgaria Sees off Marmaris and the Algarve to be Named the Best Value Tourist Hot Spot for Brits in 2019